Landmark is CertainTeed’s tried-and-true architectural laminate roofing shingle. Designed to replicate the appearance of cedar shake roofing, Landmark is available in an impressive array of colors that compliment any trim, stucco or siding.
- Dual-layered construction provides extra protection from the elements
- Ten year StreakFighter® algae-resistance warranty
- Priced at a fraction of the cost of traditional cedar shake
Get Inspired and Learn More
- Two-piece laminated fiber glass-based construction
- 229 / 240 lbs. per square (weight dependent on manufacturing facility)
- UL Class A fire resistance
- UL certified to meet ASTM D3462
- UL certified to meet ASTM 3018 Type I
- Conforms to CSA standard A123.5
- Miami-Dade Product Control Acceptance: Please see the Notice of Acceptance (NOA) to determine approved products by manufacturing location.
Applying a roof system correctly is essential to the warranty and performance of the roof. Please refer to the installation instructions for complete details. Available in both English and Spanish.
CertainTeed warrants that its shingles will be free from manufacturing defects, and provides the extra assurance of SureStart™ protection. Below are highlights of the warranty for Landmark®. See CertainTeed's Asphalt Shingle Products Limited Warranty document for specific warranty details regarding this product.
- Lifetime, limited transferable warranty
- 10-year SureStart™ warranty (100% replacement and labor costs due to manufacturing defects)
- 10-year StreakFighter® warranty against streaking and discoloration caused by airborne algae
- 15-year, 110 mph wind-resistance warranty
- Wind warranty upgrade is available for Landmark up to 130 mph. Specified CertainTeed starter and CertainTeed hip and ridge are required
Landmark® asphalt roofing shingles are available for Export. Please review the related Export documents for additional information.