Custom Fabrication Made Simple
By any number of measures, 1 1/2" sheets and trimboards are a great work-saving addition to our lineup.
- Available on both 4'x 8' sheets and 10'' x 18'' trimboards
- Smooth finish
- Less laminating, time and labor
- More material for dramatic, routed looks
- Ideal for custom fabrications
- Window sills, moulding and trim
- Eave and porch decorative brackets
- Pergola end designs
- Pediments and window headers
- Raised and routed panels
Performance and Aesthetic Benefits of Restoration Millwork
- Superior quality and excellent dimensional accuracy
- Natural White - ready to install
- Low-maintenance and long-lasting UV-resistant material
- Can be painted to complement exterior colors
- Cuts and mills with traditional woodworking tools
- Fastens with nails or screws
- Class A (Class 1) Flame Spread Classification
- Meets ICC and CCMC Code requirements
- Made in U.S.A.
- Contains recycled content
- 25-year limited warranty
See our catalog for complete product offering.
Full details on Restoration Millwork® product specifications can be found in documents to the right.
For proper installation, using an appropriate PVC cement is critical especially for miter and scarf joints to help control expansion and contraction. We recommend Extreme PVC Trim Welder® or TrimTight™ cellular PVC cement. Our complete installation manual gives you the detailed instructions you need to help with proper installation.
CertainTeed stands behind our Restoration Millwork® product with a 25-year limited warranty.
CertainTeed respects the environment through the responsible development of sustainable cellular PVC trim.
NAHB Research Center Green Approved. Review complete green information for Restoration Millwork.