A Sneak Peek of the 2019 Business Building Workshops
Our annual Business Building Workshops are tailored especially for professionals in construction and building design. Held last year in Atlantic City, New Jersey and National Harbor, Maryland, attendees from all over the country enjoyed a day of industry-specific training, insight and professional development.
See what they had to say here.
Sound like fun? Join us this year as CertainTeed specialists and industry expert guest speakers share pro tips and sales and marketing advice in seminars such as:
- Sandler In-Home Sales Training
- Market Trends & Solutions to Help You Win
- Better Buildings, Better Sales, Better Business
NEW THIS YEAR: There will be an Architect CEU track, in which attendees can receive up to 5 American Institute of Architects (AIA) and Health, Safety and Welfare (HSW) credits in seminars such as:
- The Possibilities of Metal Roofing
- Creative Freedom Through Targeted Acoustics
- Moisture Management and Residential Façade Design
Plus, you’ll learn proper installation techniques and inside tips for featured products, including:
- Cedar Impressions® Shakes and Shingles
- EverNew® Railing (Michigan only)
- STONEfacade™ Architectural Stone Cladding System
The free events will take place on Tuesday, March 5 in Detroit, Michigan at Marriott at the Renaissance Center and Tuesday, March 12 in Concord, North Carolina at Embassy Suites. Each will include a full day of learning, a luncheon with a keynote address by the President of Remodelers Advantage, Victoria Downing, an evening reception, giveaways and more.
Be sure to mark your calendars and register today!
We look forward to seeing you in March!