Designed with external baffles which maximize airflow across the underside of roof sheathing, the CertainTeed® Ridge Vent works year-round to efficiently and effectively ventilate an attic space.
Less than an inch in height, and molded from high-impact copolymer, it’s slim profile blends for visual appeal while permitting shingle capping over the ridge for a uniform, finished roof aesthetic.
Get Inspired and Learn More
- Made with an internal weather filter
- Louver openings are sized to minimize insect infiltration and windblown debris
- Wind driven rain resistant to 110 MPH
- Each vent has 16 sq. in. of net free area per linear foot
- Accommodates roof pitches from 3/12 to 12/12
- Available with and without nails
Applying a roof system correctly is essential to the warranty and performance of the roof. Please refer to the installation instructions for complete details. Available in English, Spanish and French.
CertainTeed warrants that its ventilation products will be free of manufacturing defects, and provides the extra assurance of SureStart ™ protection. Below are highlights of the warranty for CertainTeed Ridge Vent. See CertainTeed's Roofing Ventilation Products Limited Warranty document for specific warranty details regarding this product.
- Lifetime, limited transferable warranty
- 5-year SureStart warranty (100% replacement and labor costs due to manufacturing defects)