Presidential Solaris is a steep-slope, solar reflective asphalt roofing shingle which contains advanced colored granules that reflect the sun's rays. Designed to replicate the look of authentic wood shakes, Presidential Solaris shingles feature 25 percent solar reflectivity and deliver the charm of hand-split wood shakes with durability and strength that outperforms wood.
With maximum definition colors, a new dimension is added to the shingles with a richer mixture of surface granules. You get a brighter, more vibrant, more dramatic appearance and depth of color.
Presidential Solaris solar reflective shingles help reduce energy costs and meet the California Cool Roof Rating Council guidelines.
Get Inspired and Learn More
- Two-piece laminated fiber glass-based construction
- Distinctive sculpted, rustic look
- 355 lbs. per square
- UL Class A fire resistance rating
- UL certified to meet ASTM D3462
- UL certified to meet ASTM D3018 Type 1
- Conforms to CSA Standard A123.5
Applying a roof system correctly is essential to the warranty and performance of the roof. Please refer to the installation instructions for complete details. Available in both English and Spanish.
CertainTeed warrants that its shingles will be free of manufacturing defects, and provides the extra assurance of SureStart™ protection. Below are highlights of the warranty for Presidential Solaris®. See CertainTeed's Asphalt Shingle Products Limited Warranty document for specific warranty details regarding this product.
- Lifetime limited transferable warranty - residential
- 50-year limited transferable warranty - group-owned or commercial
- 10-year SureStart™ protection
- 15-year StreakFighter® warranty
- 15-year 110 mph wind-resistance warranty
- Wind warranty upgrade to 130 mph available. CertainTeed starter and CertainTeed hip and ridge required
Presidential Solaris® GOLD asphalt roofing shingles are available for Export. Please review the related Export documents for additional information.