Presidential Shake TL, the luxury shingle with the look of cedar shakes and the performance of one of the finest composition roofing solutions in the industry.
- Three layers of material for the industry's thickest, toughest and heaviest shingle
- Sculpted tabs provide the look and beauty of old-world wood shake, but with better performance
- Available at a fraction of the cost of natural wood shakes
- Unique and rich color selection with options for all tastes
Due to variation in computer monitors and printers, the color samples seen on your computer screen may not exactly match the corresponding color. To verify actual product color, ask to see the actual product, available through a CertainTeed contractor or distributor.
Get Inspired and Learn More
- Three-piece laminated fiber glass construction
- 480 lbs. per square
- UL Class A fire resistance rating
- UL certified to meet ASTM D3462
- UL certified to meet ASTM D3018 Type I
- ASTM D3161, Class F, 110 mpl wind resistance
- Conforms to CSA standard A123.5
- Miami-Dade Product Control Acceptance: Please see the Notice of Acceptance (NOA) to determine approved products by manufacturing location.
Applying a roof system correctly is essential to the warranty and performance of the roof. Please refer to the installation instructions for complete details. Available in both English and Spanish.
CertainTeed warrants that its shingles will be free from manufacturing defects, and provides the extra assurance of SureStart ™ protection. Below are highlights of the warranty for Presidential Shake® TL. See CertainTeed's Asphalt Shingle Products Limited Warranty document for specific warranty details regarding this product.
- Lifetime, limited transferable warranty
- 10-year SureStart ™ warranty that covers 100% of replacement and labor costs due to manufacturing defects
- 15-year StreakFighter® warranty against streaking and discoloration caused by airborne algae
- 15-year, 110 mph wind-resistance warranty
- Wind warranty upgrade is available up to 130 mph. Specified CertainTeed starter and CertainTeed hip and ridge are required.
Presidential Shake® TL asphalt roofing shingles are available for Export. Please review the related Export documents for additional information.