For homeowners seeking true peace of mind, Landmark® shingles are the high-quality, reliable choice for beautifying and protecting a home. With a dual-layered design that emulates the dimensionality of true wood shake, Landmark asphalt shingles offer the heaviest weight and widest array of color options in their class, allowing you to create or re-create the ideal look for your home with confidence. Backed by a 100+ year legacy of trusted manufacturing performance, all Landmark shingles include CertainTeed’s industry-leading, lifetime-limited warranty.
- Certified as meeting the industry's toughest third-party (UL) manufacturing quality standards
- Dual-layered construction provides extra protection from the elements
- Twenty-five year StreakFighter® algae-resistance warranty
- Class A fire-resistance rating
About CertainTeed Roofing Technologies
As a result of our dedication to product improvements and manufacturing excellence, we've developed numerous valuable technologies that help contractors and homeowners build better, safer, more comfortable homes. This CertainTeed product features the following roofing technologies:
QuadraBond technology firmly secures the layers of a shingle together, helping roofs stand up to wind and weather so they maintain their beauty and performance. Featuring an industry-best four points of adhesion, and backed by CertainTeed’s superior manufacturer’s warranty, QuadraBond delivers exceptional quality and reliable strength against shingle delamination. Learn more.
StreakFighter® technology provides reliable, long-term protection against the unsightly black streaks caused by algae formation. Featuring copper-infused surface granules that possess natural anti-algae properties, StreakFighter works to prevent algae from taking hold on shingles - helping roofs maintain their beauty and color. Learn more.
CertaSeal is a high-grade adhesive made from a proprietary blend of asphalts and polymers that seals shingles together on the roof to safeguard against wind uplift, shingle blow off, and moisture infiltration. Unlike harder sealants that can dry out and crack over time, it is designed to remain pliable and accommodate the slight structural shifts caused by years of temperature and weather changes. Learn more.
NailTrak® wide nailing area has helped contractors install our shingles with speed, accuracy, and confidence for more than a decade. NailTrak removes the guesswork with three separately defined lines, presenting a large area to guide nailing and a smaller area for extreme steep-slope applications. Learn more about the NailTrak nailing line. Learn more.
Due to variation in computer monitors and printers, the color samples seen on your computer screen may not exactly match the corresponding color. To verify actual product color, ask to see the actual product, available through a CertainTeed contractor or distributor.
Get Inspired and Learn More
- Two-piece laminated fiber glass-based construction
- UL Class A fire resistance
- UL certified to meet ASTM D3462
- UL certified to meet ASTM 3018 Type I
- Conforms to CSA standard A123.5
- Miami-Dade Product Control Acceptance: Please see the Notice of Acceptance (NOA) to determine approved products by manufacturing location.
Applying a roof system correctly is essential to the warranty and performance of the roof. Please refer to the installation instructions for complete details. Available in both English and Spanish.
CertainTeed warrants that its shingles will be free from manufacturing defects, and provides the extra assurance of SureStart™ protection. Below are highlights of the warranty for Landmark®. See CertainTeed's Asphalt Shingle Products Limited Warranty document for specific warranty details regarding this product.
- Lifetime, limited transferable warranty
- 10-year SureStart™ warranty (100% replacement and labor costs due to manufacturing defects)
- 25-year StreakFighter® warranty against streaking and discoloration caused by airborne algae
- 15-year, 110 mph wind-resistance warranty
- Wind warranty upgrade is available for Landmark up to 130 mph. Specified CertainTeed starter and CertainTeed hip and ridge are required
Landmark® asphalt roofing shingles are available for Export. Please review the related Export documents for additional information.