When you choose Landmark Premium, you make the decision that assures the beauty, durability and security of your home for generations.
Landmark Premium is engineered to outperform ordinary roofing in every category, keeping you comfortable, your home protected, and your peace-of-mind intact for years to come with a transferable warranty that's a leader in the industry.
With Max Def colors, a new dimension is added to shingles with a richer mixture of surface granules. You get a brighter, more vibrant, more dramatic appearance and depth of color. And the natural beauty of your roof shines through.
Get Inspired and Learn More
- Two-piece laminated fiber glass-based construction
- 300 lbs. per square
- UL Class A fire resistance
- UL certified to meet ASTM D3462
- UL certified to meet ASTM 3018 Type 1
- Conforms to CSA standard A123.5
- Miami-Dade Product Control Acceptance: Please see the Notice of Acceptance (NOA) to determine approved products by manufacturing location.
Applying a roof system correctly is essential to the warranty and performance of the roof. Please refer to the installation instructions for complete details. Available in both English and Spanish.
CertainTeed warrants that its shingles will be free from manufacturing defects, and provides the extra assurance of SureStart™ protection. Below are highlights of the warranty for Landmark® Premium. See CertainTeed's Asphalt Shingle Products Limited Warranty document for specific warranty details regarding this product.
- Lifetime, limited transferable warranty
- 10-year SureStart™ warranty (100% replacement and labor costs due to manufacturing defects)
- 15-year StreakFighter® warranty against streaking and discoloration caused by airborne algae
- 15-year, 110mph wind-resistance warranty
- Wind warranty upgrade is available for Landmark Premium up to 130 mph. Specified CertainTeed starter and CertainTeed hip and ridge are required
Landmark® Premium asphalt roofing shingles are available for Export. Please review the related Export documents for additional information.