Landmark IR shingles are made from two laminated layers of high-quality asphalt that are set on a tough fiberglass-reinforced base mat. These specialty shingles achieving the highest impact resistant rating from UL (Class 4), providing peace of mind that they will protect your home from water infiltration resulting from the impact of damaging hail.
With aesthetic features that include random tab design, a versatile selection of popular colors, and enhanced shadow lines to enhance the dimensional look of true wood shake, Landmark IR will make your roof look great and stand up strong against the elements.
Due to variation in computer monitors and printers, the color samples seen on your computer screen may not exactly match the corresponding color. To verify actual product color, ask to see the actual product, available through a CertainTeed contractor or distributor.
- Impact resistant: UL 2218 Class 4 rating
- Fiber glass-based construction
- 250 lbs. per square
- UL Class A fire resistance
- UL certified to meet ASTM D3462
- Conforms to CSA standard A123.5
- Miami-Dade Product Control Acceptance: Please see the Notice of Acceptance (NOA) to determine approved products by manufacturing location.
Applying a roof system correctly is essential to the warranty and performance of the roof. Please refer to the installation instructions for complete details. Available in both English and Spanish.
CertainTeed warrants that its shingles will be free from manufacturing defects, and provides the extra assurance of SureStart™ protection. Below are highlights of the warranty for Landmark® IR. See CertainTeed's Asphalt Shingle Products Limited Warranty document for specific warranty details regarding this product.
- Lifetime, limited transferable warranty
- 10-year SureStart™ warranty (100% replacement and labor costs due to manufacturing defects)
- 10-year StreakFighter® warranty against streaking and discoloration caused by airborne algae
- 15-year, 110 mph wind-resistance warranty Wind warranty upgrade is available for Landmark IR up to 130 mph. Specified CertainTeed starter and CertainTeed hip and ridge are required.