Why is capped composite the best railing material for me?
Freshly painted wood has a certain look that can’t be mistaken. The Panorama® capped composite railing system replicates this smooth, painted wood look – up close and at a distance – featuring handcrafted authenticity with true architectural detail you won’t find on any other composite railing. Concealed, corrosion-resistant stainless steel hardware provides years of worry-free performance. Panorama integrates with CertainTeed’s vinyl accessories, allowing you to create exciting new exterior designs.
Advantages of EverNew® capped composite railing:
- Solid construction – a blend of PVC and recycled maple wood flour with high-quality PVC capstock for low maintenance
- Precision-drilled components provide fast and easy installation
- Secure metal-to-wood rail-to-post connection
- Convenient packaging in complete section boxed kits
- Available in two heights: 3’H or 3-1/2’H
- Available in two lengths: 6’W or 8’W
- Choice of two colors: White and Almond
- Choice of two baluster styles: square capped composite and decorative steel
- Designed to work with a variety of vinyl accessories, including posts and handrail
- Suitable for one- and two-family dwellings/townhouses not more than three stories high
- Independent tested as designated in report CCRR-0115
- 25-year limited warranty on composite components and 15-year, prorated limited warranty on steel balusters with 2-year SureStart™ protection.