Becoming a CertainTeed MetalContractor™ shows your prospective customers your company is committed to professionalism and dedicated to quality craftsmanship that few other roofing companies demonstrate. You will have key employees who are more knowledgeable about proper metal roofing through CertainTeed's educational programs.
- Knowledgeable employees
- Exclusive access to: MyEDGE website, Business Resources Catalog, Business Education/Training, etc.
- Marketing and sales support: CMC Sales brochures, Product literature, CMC Credentialed certificate, plus a listing on CertainTeed's Find-a-Pro website
- 3 CMC logo hats
- 4 CMC Lead Detective mailings per year
- 10 CMC/CT metal roofing job yard signs per year
- CertainTeed will send a Customer TrackRecord™ Survey to all registered CertainTeed metal roof jobs on your behalf and you will be able to view your customer-satisfaction ratings online
- Must employ at least one metal crew job supervisor and 2 installers who have passed the CertainTeed Metal Installer (CMI) online test
- Signs and agrees to abide by the program code of ethics
- Proper licensed
- Liability insurance must be current and on file with CertainTeed
- Company owner agrees to register all CertainTeed metal roofs installed
- Annual sales target of CertainTeed metal roofs is 12 jobs or 500 squares
Additional Questions? Call (800)404-9880.