Benefits of the program include:
- Offer No-Dollar-Limit (NDL) warranties up to 25 years
- Offer Integrity Coverage Warranties
- Access to MyEDGE website
- Access to the NDL warranty site
To become a Gold Star Contractor you must:
- Carry workers' compensation and liability insurance coverage and be properly licensed according to the regulations in force governing commercial roofing contractors in their markets
- The company must have been doing business under the current name for no less than 5 years and CertainTeed must have inspected at least three roofing projects (min. 100 squares in size)
- Submit a complete company credit history and be credit-worthy based on CertainTeed's sole determination
- Have a minimum of $1 million bonding capability or the financial resources to acquire that capability
- Must adhere to the code of ethics.
For more information, contact your Local Commercial Territory Manager.
Pro Center Gallery: