Terms and Conditions - Flintlastic SA 20th Anniversary Contest
1. CertainTeed reserves the right to audit the submissions at any time for any reason.
2. CertainTeed will have no liability if a file or submission is rejected as non-deliverable for any reason. This promotion is open to legal residents of the continental United States who are 18 years old or reached the age of majority at time of entry. This promotion is void in Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, U.S. Territories, outside of the United States, and where restricted or prohibited by law. Employees of CERTAINTEED, its affiliates and their advertising, promotion and production agencies, and their immediate families (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses) and household members (whether related or not), are not eligible to participate. IF ANY ENTRANT DOES NOT MEET ANY OF THESE REQUIREMENTS, OR ANY OTHER ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS IN THESE OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES, SUCH ENTRANT IS NOT ELIGIBLE TO WIN A PRIZE, AND CERTAINTEED RESERVES THE RIGHT NOT TO AWARD PRIZE(S) TO SUCH ENTRANT. The Program is subject to all state, federal and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules, which are final and binding in all matters related to the promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth in the Official Rules.
3. Submissions can only be submitted during the promotional period from January 1, 2023 – October 21, 2023.
4. This promotion is not open to builders, home associations, building owners or homeowners. This promotion is strictly for exterior contractors.
5. This promotion is void where taxed, restricted, or prohibited by law. Excessive or false submissions constitute fraud and may result in federal prosecution under the U.S. mail fraud statutes (Title 18, USC 1341 and 1342). All submitted materials become property of CertainTeed and will not be returned.
6. CertainTeed reserves the right to change or cancel all or any part of this promotion at any time. Mass entries, automated entries, entries submitted by third parties, and any entries or prize claims that are late, incomplete, fraudulent, illegible, unidentified or delayed will be void. All entries and prize claims are subject to verification. Proof of entry submission does not constitute proof of receipt. Entrants agree to abide by these Official Rules.
7. CertainTeed reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process, the operation of the promotion and/or promotion website, or acts to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
8. Payments will be made in US dollars to successful submissions on or before December 31, 2023.
9. CertainTeed and its authorized agents will collect, use, and disclose the personal information you provide when you enter the promotion for the purposes of administering the promotion and prize fulfillment. You may be (optionally) offered the opportunity to receive additional communications from CertainTeed about its products, events, information and upcoming promotions.
10. GRANT OF RIGHTS: Each entrant hereby grants Sponsor a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully transferable license (i) to use, reproduce, modify, publish, create derivative works from, and display the entry in whole or in part, on a worldwide basis, (ii) to publicly perform, transmit, and distribute the entry in whole or in part, on a worldwide basis, (iii) to incorporate the entry into other works, in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, including for promotional or marketing purposes, and (iv) to sublicense to third parties the foregoing rights. If necessary, entrant will sign any necessary documentation that may be required for Sponsor or its designees to make use of the non-exclusive rights entrant is granting to use the Submission