Tools and Accessories
Cuts perfect circle taps in fiber glass duct sections. 4" (10 cm) through 20" (51 cm) diameter holes are cut quickly and simply. Decal shows exact hole size. Replaceable cutting blade is heat-treated for long life.
Replaces shiplap grooves in fiber glass duct board. Used in fitting fabrication for both shop and field applications. Available in 1.0” (seen here), 1.5”, 2.0” male and 2.0” female.
Sturdy knife blade is heat treated to resist the abrasive damage to normal knife blades or razor blades caused by glass fibers. "Pan" end makes the cleaning of end cap staple flaps simple and consistently clean.
Four heavy duty swivel casters, two with brakes, to replace worn or damaged casters on any model grooving machine.
Set of five Rubber Spindles for the Tool Holder Toggle Clamps
General purpose knife for cutting and trimming board
Product Overview Materials and Operating Instructions
- GlassMaster Parts and Accessory List
- GlassMaster Replacement Blades & Spiral Duct
- Roller Wrap Installation Instructions
- Blade Adjustment Instructions
- Preferred Tooling Method vs. Standard Tooling Method
- E-215 Operating Instructions
- E-300 Operating Instructions
- Fab-Master Hand Tools