SG-420 Duct Board Grooving Machine
Groove Spiral Duct Liner In Seconds
The Glass Master SG-420 Grooving Machine fabricates high quality fiberglass spiral duct in seconds, grooving duct board 40 to 50 times faster than standard hand cutting techniques. Four drive rollers and ¾ hp motor provide the grip and power to quickly pull duct board through the 21 tools required to form spiral duct liner. The SG-420 also grooves board for square and rectangular duct.
The SG-420 spiral duct liner grooving tools utilize precision-ground and hardened blades, producing clean grooves and consistent dimensions. The tool set includes (19) - 18° Vee blades, (1) - 9° Flap blade, and (1) standard cut-off blade. Square and rectangular duct is grooved with SG-220 cutting tools. Quick release clamps on all tools allow for fast and easy adjustment.
- Length: 130"
- Depth: 41"
- Height: 49"
- Weight: 1,500 lbs
- Power requirements: 120V, single phase, 50hz or 60hz. Less than 15 amps required at maximum load.
- Board Feed Rate: One linear foot per second (0.3 m/s)
- Rugged structural steel construction
- Durable powder coat finish
- Foot-actuated switch for safe, dependable operation.
- Easy access to all working parts.
- Swivel casters, two with brakes
- Tool Sets with Blades for 1", 1-1/2" and 2" board
- Board Support Arms (set of 3)
- Catch Table
- Tool Support Bar
See the Tools and Accessories page for a complete list of available accessories, tool holders and blades.
Product Information and Operating Instructions
- SG-420 Product Spec Sheet
- SG-420 Operating Instructions
- SG-420 Machine & Accessories
- Roller Wrap Installation Instructions
- Blade Adjustment Instructions
- Preferred Tooling Method vs. Standard Tooling Method
- E-215 Operating Instructions
- E-300 Operating Instructions
- Duct Board Grooving Machine Warranty
READY TO PLACE AN ORDER OR HAVE A COMMENT OR QUESTION ABOUT OUR PRODUCTS? CONTACT US