SG-220 Duct Board Grooving Machine
Precision, Speed and Accuracy
The Glass Master SG-220 Grooving Machine fabricates quality fiberglass duct systems 15 to 20 times faster than standard hand grooving techniques. Powered by a heavy-duty electric motor, multiple upper and lower drive rollers quickly pass the duct board through precision-ground, hardened blades producing consistent contours and duct dimensions. Staple flap blades remove fiber glass scrap from the facing, eliminating the need for subsequent cleaning operations. The SG-220 is easily adaptable to groove 1", 1-1/2" and 2" board.
Positioning tools for different duct sizes is easy and accurate on the SG-220. Built-in spacer tabs simplify tool set-up using only inside duct dimensions. Quick-release clamps allow for rapid positioning of the tools. The SG-220 sets up easily for 1-, 2- and 4-piece duct construction methods. An easy-to-read decal clearly illustrates proper tool settings for various fabrication methods.
- Rugged structural steel construction
- Durable powder coat finish
- Foot-actuated switch for safe, dependable operation.
- Easy access to all working parts.
- Swivel casters, two with brakes
- Power requirements: 120V, single phase, 50hz or 60hz. Less than 15 amps required at maximum load.
- Board Feed Rate: One linear foot per second (0.3 m/s)
- Length: 130"
- Depth: 31"
- Height: 47"
- Weight: 1,200 lbs
- Tool Sets with Blades for 1", 1-1/2" and 2" board
- Board Support Arms (set of 3)
- Catch Table
- Tool Support Bar
See the Tools and Accessories page for a complete list of available accessories, tool holders and blades.
Product Information and Operating Instructions
- SG-220 Product Spec Sheet
- SG-220 Operating Instructions
- SG-220 Machine & Accessories
- Roller Wrap Installation Instructions
- Blade Adjustment Instructions
- Preferred Tooling Method vs. Standard Tooling Method
- E-215 Operating Instructions
- E-300 Operating Instructions
- Duct Board Grooving Machine Warranty
READY TO PLACE AN ORDER OR HAVE A COMMENT OR QUESTION ABOUT OUR PRODUCTS? CONTACT US