ECOSTONE® GATES - THE PERFECT COMPLEMENT TO ECOSTONE FENCE
SimTek® offers structurally engineered gates in 3', 4', 5', and 6' widths, all 6' high.
- May be combined to make a double gate opening up to 12' wide.
- Galvanized steel frames completely enclosed within the molded gate.
- Structures are completely finished, only requiring the mounting of SimTek gate hardware on a gate post.
- Hinges are spring loaded with a self-closing design and latches are operable from either side of the wall.
- Optional drop rods retain the edge of the gate opposite the hinge side.
- Hardware attaches to the internal steel frame and is made of stainless steel with certain portions powder coated.
EcoStone Access Gates
- 6′ x 6′
70″ High x 71″ Wide (Hardware included)
- 6′ x 5′
70″ High x 60″ Wide (Hardware included)
- 6′ x 4′
70″ High x 48″ Wide (Hardware Included)
- 6′ x 3′
70″ High x 36″ Wide (Hardware included)
- 4′ x 4′
48″ High x 48″ Wide (Hardware included)
- 102″ Gate Post
5″ x 5″ Outer Diameter x 102″ Long
- 142″ Gate Post
5″ x 5″ Outer Diameter x 142″ Long
We offer our professional audience drawings and specifications in a standard CSI format through CADdetails.com. Login required (free).
Other technical information: WindZone™ performance - Miami-Dade County approved NOA #18-0208.02 for exceptional performance in high wind conditions (expires 04-04-2023). An STC 26 ASTM E 90 Sound Transmission Loss Test rating (applies to 8' x 8' panel).
Step-by-step fence installation instructions.
SimTek twenty-five year warranty.
SimTek fence panels and posts are made with recycled and recyclable polyethylene plastic. No trees are cut down for the purpose of manufacturing our fence.