SimTek® Ashland™ fence systems are eco-friendly and made from a proprietary blend of polyethylene and contain up to 25% recycled material. No trees are cut down for the purpose of manufacturing our fence. Since Ashland is literally maintenance free, sit back, relax, and enjoy the great outdoors.
- Panels are fade resistant and contain UV-12 inhibitors for a lifetime of vibrant colors.
- Manufactured to withstand extreme weather conditions from -40° F to +140° F with little to no fading, warping, or cracking.
- Unaffected by water and salt spray and resistant to any negative organic processes.
- Twenty-five year warranty.
- Available in: Black Oak, Dark Brown, Gold Cedar, Nantucket Gray, Red Cedar.
Ashland fence panels available In:
- 4′ x 8′
48" High x 96" Wide
- 6′ x 6′
72" High x 72" Wide
- 8′ x 8′
Two 48" High x 96" Wide Panels Stacked
All panels contain high-grade galvanized steel in both top and bottom rails. Panel heights cannot be modified; however, panels can be cut to any custom width.
Posts available in:
8.5′ (102″) Posts
- 102″ Line Post
Line Post 5″ x 5″ Outer Diameter x 102″ Long
- 102″ Corner Post
Corner Post 5″ x5″ Outer Diameter x 102″ Long
- 102″ End Post
End Post 5″ x 5″ Outer Diameter x 102″ Long
All posts contain full-length internal molded steel stiffeners for optimum strength. Posts are made from 50% recycled polyethylene plastic.
We offer our professional audience drawings and specifications in a standard CSI format through CADdetails.com. Login required (free).
Other technical information: WindZone™ performance - Miami-Dade County approved NOA #12-0125.02 for exceptional performance in high wind conditions (expires 04-04-2018). An STC 26 ASTM E 90 Sound Transmission Loss Test rating (applies to 8' x 8' panel).
Step-by-step fence installation instructions.
SimTek twenty-five year warranty.
SimTek fence panels and posts are made with recycled and recyclable polyethylene plastic. No trees are cut down for the purpose of manufacturing our fence.