A complete noiseproofing solution:
Noiseproofing Joist Tape
- Green Glue Noiseproofing Joist Tape is a cost-effective and easily applied solution for squeaking floors and the noise transmission from foot impact caused from sub-flooring rubbing on joists.
- Green Glue Noiseproofing Compound is a viscoelastic damping compound that, when sandwiched between two layers of rigid material such as CertainTeed Drywall, greatly reduces the amount of sound transmitted through walls or ceilings, and reduces the amount of noise generated from impacts on floors. Green Glue can be quickly and easily applied between two sheets of any commonly used building materials in new construction and remodeling. It can be used in walls, ceilings, and floors to drastically dampen sound vibrations. By damping these vibrations, Green Glue is able to effectively eliminate up to 90 percent of noise transfer from one room or side of a structure to another.
- Gaps between soundproofed floors and walls can have a major impact on sound transfer from room to room. By applying Green Glue Noiseproofing Sealant, sound isolation can be improved by as much as 30dB, eliminating leaks and leading to significant noise reduction.
- These innovative clips provide resilient decoupling in new construction projects and have been shown to reduce noise transfer by more than 90 percent in certain new construction situations. Green Glue Noiseproofing Clips can also be used with Green Glue Noiseproofing Compound for even better results.
For more product information, visit http://www.greengluecompany.com/
Get Inspired and Learn More
Green Glue Noiseproofing Joist Tape helps eliminate squeaking and also acts as a form of insulation to improve energy efficiency.
- Color: Green
- Length: 100ft
- Width: 1-7/16", 2-1/4", and 3"
For complete Technical Data, please see Product Data and Submittal Sheet. Or visit http://www.greengluecompany.com/
Noiseproofing Joist Tape is quick and easy to install and can be easily incorporated into flooring jobs. Green Glue Noiseproofing Joist Tape installs easily with our patented roller. Simply roll tape onto floor joists, adhesive side down, and install subflooring on top.
CertainTeed Gypsum is committed to sustainability. Our manufacturing facilities, located throughout North America, provide regional material coverage and operate with a responsible and environmentally conscious ethic that includes reclamation, preservation of natural resources, recycling and waste management. Green Glue qualifies for LEED credit as it is a low-emitting adhesive and sealant that helps to reduce the quantity of indoor air contaminants that are odorous, irritating and/or hazardous.