Wall and Ceiling Spray Textures provide a decorative appearance over gypsum panels and most other interior wall and ceiling surfaces. They are formulated to provide for a variety of decorative wall texture options including splatter, knockdown and orange peel designs.
- Material: Powder
- Color: Off white
- Packaging: Powder 15 kg bag
- Coverage: The coverage of CertainTeed Wall and Ceiling Textures varies greatly depending on formula base, type of pattern, the condition of the substrate, and the application technique.
- Please contact your local CertainTeed sales representative for further information.
- Shelf Life: Please see the "Technical Guide - Finishing Product Shelf Life" for details
For complete Technical Data, please see the Product Data and Submittal Sheet.
- Use a clean vessel equipped with powder agitator. For initial mix, stir powder into recommended amount of water, agitating during powder addition. Allow to soak for at least 15 minutes — longer in cold water. Remix until a creamy, lump-free mix is obtained. Adjust to spray consistency by adding small amounts of water, if necessary. Over thinning can create an undesirable finish or "soft wall" or chalky condition. Over dilution can also entrain excessive air and foam. Note that the air and mix temperature will affect viscosity.
- Texture should not be applied until the primer coat is thoroughly dry. Products are specifically designed for hand and spray applications. The desired pattern can be achieved by varying the viscosity of the mix, the orifice opening at the spray tip, or the air supply pressure.
Please see Install Like the Pros for complete installation instructions.
Since methods and conditions of application and storage, such as temperature, humidity, and over thinning are beyond our control, CertainTeed Gypsum, Inc. (CertainTeed) will not be responsible for the failure of this product when not used and stored according to directions and specifications and accepted standards of procedure inherent in drywall application; or when reasonable allowance is not made by the user for adverse weather and job conditions.
However, if this product proves to be defective, CertainTeed’s maximum liability shall be limited to replacement of the defective material only or refund of the original purchase price. CertainTeed will not be responsible for any other costs or expenses. These shall be the exclusive warranty and remedies provided by CertainTeed, including without limitation, the implied warranties or merchantability, fitness for use and fitness for a particular purpose. All claims shall be submitted in writing to CertainTeed within thirty days from the date of discovery. State or federal laws may provide rights in addition to this limited warranty that cannot be modified or excluded.
CertainTeed takes pride in providing the best solutions to make the spaces where we work, live, and play healthier and safer. This means offering high-performing products that create better living environments.
Our products improve building energy efficiency and reduce building energy consumption for the life of the structure. As a result, they help conserve nonrenewable energy sources, decrease dependence on hydrocarbons and lower greenhouse gas emissions.
CertainTeed’s ongoing commitment to sustainability in our manufacturing operations incorporates the principles of industrial ecology, managing energy and water, and reducing waste.
Our ecomedes Sustainable Product Platform allows you to quickly access the product information and certifications you need, calculate contributions to LEED and other green building rating systems and create and save a group of products using the project feature. The information is free to access and always up to date.