Designed to respond to the needs of building professionals and homeowners, UnderShield® is easy to install to new or existing decks, and will maintain unobstructed air flow when properly installed. Panels can run parallel or perpendicular to the home, and an easy-to-use clip creates the desired pitch.
- Low maintenance water diversion system
- Easy to install adjustable grid system
- Holds high quality CertainTeed vinyl panels similar to siding
- Concealed clip system
- Stainless steel hardware provides security and lasting performance
- Available in 6" x 16' panels
- Choice of 2 panel styles and 3 colors
- Panel hook system creates a tight secure panel lock
- Suitable for 1 and 2-story residential applications
The UnderShield product is designed as a water diversion system under normal weather and rain conditions; however it is not a waterproof roof system. Proper cleaning and flushing of debris by the property owner is important to allow the rain water to flow unobstructed to the exit point and to not create excess weight buildup on the surface of UnderShield. The System can temporarily experience minor drips. Occasional droplets on the underside also could result from normal condensation. Having a qualified professional install and follow the installation instructions carefully is necessary for best performance.
UnderShield Installation Instructions
You can feel confident that you have made the right decision buying from CertainTeed, a company that is an industry leader and stands behind its products with strong warranty protection. UnderShield is covered by a lifetime limited warranty.