FlintEDGE® Fascia GS is a simple formed gravel stop fascia, continuous anchor clip with a concealed splice plate at the joints. Three clip styles to choose from. Standard sizes are from 2.5" to 12".
- Multi-part technology that prevents shrinking, pull-back and thermal separation from the roof's edge.
- Standard face sizes are 6.25", 7.75", 9.25" and 10.75". Custom sizes available upon request.
- Extrusions available in 6.25", 8" and 10" face sizes.
- Covered by a 25-Year Warranty in wind conditions up to 155 mph.
- Protecting roofs for over 50 years.
For detailed installation instructions, including diagrams, please refer to the installation guide.
CertainTeed offers four low-slope roof system warranty options: Limited Warranty on Materials, Limited Warranty on Systems, No Dollar Limit (NDL) Limited Warranty and Full System NDL Limited Warranty. CertainTeed warranty durations are based on a combination of system specification and product selection. Please download an overview of these warranty options for details. Consult with your contractor or CertainTeed Territory Manager to determine which warranty is best for your project.
CertainTeed offers standard low-slope roof system warranty durations between ten and twenty-five years. Additionally, Gold Star Contractors can increase warranty durations by 25% by engaging in an Integrity Maintenance Agreement with their client.