Focus™ A offers superior sound absorption in a smooth panel with primed edges and a glass tissue backing
Features & Benefits:
- Superior sound absorption (NRC 0.95) for spaces that require robust acoustic performance
- Available in 16 colors to enable design flexibility
- Easy-to-clean AkutexTM FT white finish has perfect light diffusion (+99%)
- Certified compliant with California Department of Public Health Standard Method Version 1.1, 2010 for VOC emission
- Exclusive 3RD technology combines a high content of recycled glass with a renewable plant based binding agent completely replacing traditional petroleum-based binding
- Open Plan Offices
- Classrooms & Libraries
- Conference Rooms
- Private Offices
- Nurse's Stations
Get Inspired and Learn More
Download the latest technical infomation including 3-Part Spec, Maintenance instructions and Safety Data Sheet here.
Download Installation Instructions here.
An Ecophon 10-year warranty comes with this product
Download LEED letter information and Recycled Content information here.