Superior sound absorption in a fully encapsulated fiberglass panel
Features & Benefits:
- Certified compliant with California Department of Public Health Standard Method Version 1.1, 2010 for VOC emission
- Superior sound absorption.
- Exclusive 3RD technology combines a high content of recycled glass with a renewable plant based binding agent completely replacing traditional petroleum-based binding
- Suitable clean room component to ISO class 5 (class 100)
- Akutex FT white finish has perfect light diffusion (+99%).
- Available in 9 colors.
- Moisture Resistant.
- Recommended by Swedish Asthma and Allergy Association.
- Open Plan Offices
- Conference Rooms
- Private Offices
Download Installation Instructions here.
Download the Submittal Sheet, 3-Part Spec and Data Pages for the most up to date information here.
An Ecophon 10-year warranty comes with this product
Download LEED letter information and Recycled Content information here.