Direct-to-deck ceiling solution, ideal for spaces where a traditional suspended ceiling is not possible or desired
Features & Benefits:
- Applied in fields or as individual panels, direct-to-deck panels can provide acoustic remediation in existing spaces without causing major interruption to occupied areas
- Ideal for adding sound absorption in spaces with low ceilings, angled ceilings, or exposed wooden or metal beams
- Direct attachment by glue or concrete screws or indirect attachment to wood furring (Focus F only)
- Creates smooth, monolithic visual to simulate drywall finish
- Easy-to-clean Akutex™ FT white finish has perfect light diffusion (+99%)
- Focus B and Focus SQ available in 16 standard colors
- Certified compliant with California Department of Public Health Standard Method Version 1.1, 2010 for VOC emission
Get Inspired and Learn More
Download the latest technical information including 3-Part Specs, Maintenance Instructions, and Safety Data Sheets here.
Download installation guides here.
An Ecophon 10-year warranty is available with this product.
Download the latest Sustainability information here.