Simulates drywall finish with concealed grid & superior sound absorption
- Certified compliant with California Department of Public Health Standard Method Version 1.1, 2010 for VOC emission
- Superior sound absorption.
- Fully concealed suspension yet easy to access.
- Monolithic surface simulates drywall finish.
- Suitable for use as a component in certain clean room assemblies (ISO 14644-1 Class 5/Fed. Std. 209E Class 100/M3.5).
- Akutex FT white finish has perfect light diffusion (+99%).
- Available in 9 new colors.
- Moisture Resistant.
- Unique downward access greatly limits panel damage from repeated plenum access.
- Recommended by Swedish Asthma and Allergy Association.
- Public Lobbies
- Conference Rooms
Get Inspired and Learn More
Download Installation Instructions here.
Download Product Specifications, the MSDS, and Recycled Content information here
An Ecophon 10-year warranty comes with this product
Download LEED letter information and Recycled Content information here