Ultimate acoustic solution for comfort and privacy
Features & Benefits:
- Only product to meet NICU requirements per FGU guidelines for combined NRC and CAC performance.
- Unique composite panel that offers optimum acoustical performance.
- Fiberglass layer provides exceptional sound absorption and acoustic comfort (0.90 NRC--Class A absorber).
- Mineral Backboard offers highly effective sound containment (CAC 36-42).
- Can enhance space privacy compliance (HIPAA, GLBA).
- Overtone® finish combines beauty and unusually high surface durability.
- Low VOC - third-party tested and certified
- Enhanced light reflectance and diffusion complements exceptional aesthetics.
- Excellent sound absorption and attenuation for quieter work environment.
- Combines versatility with performance.
- Fine texture complements any decor.
- Mix with other products with Overtone® finish for Fine Tuning Capabilities.
- Meets LEED Innovation in Design credit 1.
- Professional Private Office
- Medical Treatment Room
- Conference Room
- Music Room
Get Inspired and Learn More
Refer the Submittal Sheet, 3-Part Spec and pdfs for the most up to date information ®
Download Installation Instructions here ®
A 10-year and a 15-year-system warranty are available for this product
Download LEED letter information and Recycled Content information here ®