Designed for controlled environment rooms and provides a clean, particulate free, sealed ceiling system.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Tested as a component in clean room design to Class 3 (as defined by ISO Standard 14644-1).
- Combine with Aquarock, Ecophon Hygiene Advance A, Ecophon Hygiene Meditec A, Ecophon Hygiene Performance A, Ecophon Hygiene Protec A, Envirogard, Rx Symphony m, Symphony f, Symphony m, Vinylrock, VinylShield A, VinylShield C to achieve product-specific clean room performance
- Satisfies FGI Healthcare Guidelines for ceilings systems in semi-restricted spaces
- CertainTeed Classic Stab-style main runners and cross tees for fast and sturdy installation
- Grid features G60 hot-dipped galvanized body (per ASTM A653) with white aluminum capping for superior corrosion resistance
Download maintenance instructions and MSDS here.
Find information for installing our suspension systems in the link provided.
10-Year Suspension System Only Warranty 15-Year Ceiling and Suspension System System Warranty