A suspension system ideal for areas with extreme humidity, such as parking garages and commercial kitchens
- Double web design for lasting durability and strength.
- Bayonet style couplings on main runners for easy installation
- Cross tees are stepped-end; offered in 2' and 4' lengths
- Cross tees feature staked-on end tabs for optimal tightness and ease of installation
- Grid features G60 hot-dipped galvanized steel web construction with aluminum capping for high-humidity environments
- Suitable for Seismic Design Categories A,B and C.
The latest technical documentation for 15/16" Classic Environmental Stab is available to download, including ESR-3336, maintenance instructions, and the SDS letter.
Download installation documentation here.
A 10-Year Suspension System-Only Warranty and a 15-Year Ceiling and Suspension System Warranty are available for this product.
Download the latest 15/16" Environmental Stab system sustainability information here.