Acoustic Planks add the warmth of wood with exceptional sound absorption properties. An excellent choice for a variety of ceiling and wall applications. For even more design flexibility, fully engineered solutions are available through our Decoustics® portfolio.
- Width 7-9/16” (192mm)
- Variable in 96” and 120” lengths
- Solo 6 (G4) 2mm v-grooves 6mm O.C.
- Solo 8 (G1) 2mm v-grooves 8mm O.C.
- Solo 16 (G2) 2mm v-grooves 16mm O.C.
- Solo 32 (G3) 2mm v-grooves 32mm O.C.
- Width up to 4’
- Length up to 8’
- Wide array of veneer species, sheening, color matching, and finishes are available upon request
- Unique v-grooves create a two-sided funnel effect, focusing energy transfer over a broader area for sound absorption at a variety of angles
- Achieve up to 0.85 Noise Reduction Coefficient
- Manufactured with sustainable wood materials
- Composed of low-VOC emitting materials and component
- Fire-retardant composite wood
- 2.0 – 3.0 lbs./sq. ft. (typical system weight)
- Varies by configuration
- ASTM E84 (Class A) and CAN/ULC-S102
- Flame spread: 25 or less
- Smoke developed: 50 or less
Revit, CAD, & PDF