GO BIGGER AND BOLDER THAN EVER BEFORE
CertainTeed Techstyle® Acoustical Ceilings will take you to a level of durable performance and design freedom you never imagined.
Techstyle ceiling panels feature an exceptionally smooth surface for a premium look with brighter whites, more vivid colors, and more realistically detailed wood grains. They are available in large-format - up to 4' x 8' - for a clean, monolithic look and faster installation.
The unique honeycomb core is made of a lightweight, sag-resistant fiberglass construction that remains flat, even in high-moisture applications. The surface of Techstyle panels can be fully customized in a wide range of patterns and colors.
No matter if you choose White, Color, Felt, Wood, or Custom, Techstyle will change the way you design ceilings.
Techstyle Grid System
- Convenient swing-down panels clip-attach directly to standard 15/16" suspension system
- Designed to rest in standard 15/16" suspension system
Techstyle Grid System
- Unique construction combining high quality, smooth surfaces and channeled honeycomb fiberglass core
- High light reflectance up to 81% for brighter spaces with less energy costs. (white only)
- Monolithic appearance – large format panels, semi-concealed suspension, nominal ¼" reveals
- Trims are engineered for fast installation of Techstyle®
- Lighting and diffuser integration
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified formaldehyde free
- Surface Finish:
- White - Fiberglass matte surface
- Color, Wood, and Custom - Polyester non-woven fabric surface
- Felt - Polyester non-woven fabric surface
- Light Reflectance: 81% (LR1) ASTM E1477 (Techstyle White)
- Fire Class: Class A Fire Rating, per ASTM E 84 & CAN S102
- Acoustical Ratings - NRC: 0.85 (ASTM C 423)
- Acoustical Ratings - CAC: 17 w/no backer (ASTM E1414)
- Moisture Resistance: Resistant to 95% humidity in 104°F temperature
- Weight: 0.30lbs/sf for swing down and 0.24lbs/sf for lay-in panels
- Warranty: 10-year limited
Colors & Finishes
Get Inspired and Learn More
REVIT, CAD & PDF
Click on the + sign to view and download details and drawings for the product(s) listed below.
Techstyle - Swing-Down
|Techstyle - Swing Down||N/A|
|Techstyle Detail - WT2 Seismic||N/A|
|Techstyle - Direct Mount||N/A|
|Techstyle - Wall||N/A|
|Techstyle - Swing Down Fixture Flush||N/A|
|Techstyle - Swing Down Fixture Recessed||N/A|
|Techstyle Detail - Diffuser||N/A|
|Techstyle Detail - Can Light||N/A|
|Techstyle Detail - Sprinkler||N/A|
SQUARE & ROUND - DIFFUSER SPECIFICATIONS
LINEAR INTEGRATED - DIFFUSER SPECIFICATIONS
LINEAR INTEGRATED LIGHT FIXTURE SPECIFICATIONS - LED
|4" Grid Gammalux GB46RC2TS LED||N/A|
|6" Grid Gammalux GB64RC2TE LED||N/A|
|6" Grid CTRS Gammalux GB66RCTE-LED|
LINEAR INTEGRATED LIGHT FIXTURE SPECIFICATIONS - FLUORESCENT
|4" Grid Gammalux GB46RC2TS|
|6" Grid Gammalux GB64RC2TE|
|6" Grid CTRS Gammalux GB66RCTE|
|6" Grid CTRS Mark Lighting SL6-TS-6XM-T5|
|6" Grid CTRS Mark Lighting SL6-TS-6X-1|
|6" Grid CTRS Mark Lighting BFL-TS-6X-T5|
|6" Grid CTRS Neoray PDR-23DR|
|6" Grid CTRS Zumtobel 367|
CAN LIGHT FIXTURE SPECIFICATIONS
|Techstyle Data Page|
|Technical Specifications - Techstyle White - Lay-in||DOCX|
|Technical Specifications - Techstyle White - Swing-Down||DOCX|
|Technical Specifications - Techstyle Color - Lay-In||DOCX|
|Technical Specifications - Techstyle Color - Swing-Down||DOCX|
|Technical Specifications - Techstyle Wood - Lay-In||DOCX|
|Technical Specifications - Techstyle Wood - Swing-Down||DOCX|
|Technical Specifications - Echelon||DOCX|
|Techstyle Swing-Down Submittal Sheet|
|Techstyle Lay-in Submittal Sheet|
|GREENGUARD Gold Certificate|
|Warranty – Techstyle|
|Warranty – Techstyle Felt|
View Techstyle Acoustical ceilings installation videos with detailed information and how-to tips that will simplify the installation process.
CertainTeed designs, engineers and manufactures ceiling systems that optimize interior environmental quality, material resources and energy usage by incorporating sustainable materials and employing sustainable practices in our manufacturing processes. Solutions from CertainTeed may contribute to LEED BD+C and ID+C certification for schools, retail, hospitality, healthcare and commercial interiors.
Our ecoScorecard LEED calculator helps customers search and evaluate the impact of ceilings products against leading environmental rating systems. Using the most up-to-date data in the marketplace, ecoScorecard provides clear, concise product information as well as supporting documentation.
Indoor Environmental Quality
Meeting the rigorous and comprehensive standards for low emissions of VOC's, our GREENGUARD Gold Certified ceilings contribute to the overall indoor air quality and general health of a building space.
From raw material extradition through final disposal or reuse, we can provide life-cycle assessments on many of our products environment and health impacts.