If you're concerned about comfort and energy savings in your new home, CertaSpray foam is your best choice. It provides best-in-class performance from a name you trust for the highest quality building products—CertainTeed. CertaSpray foam insulation performs like no other insulation. It provides an effective air seal which reduces energy loss and improves indoor air quality. Adds to your home's resale value, too. You can actually feel the difference in your everyday quality of life!
Save on your energy bills.*
CertaSpray foam insulation expands to fill every opening that can potentially leak air, resulting in a more energy-efficient living environment; in fact, CertaSpray foam meets the requirements for an ENERGY STAR® Home.
Enjoy cleaner air.
CertaSpray foam reduces the penetration of moisture, outdoor allergens and pollutants that can affect the comfort of your family.
Keep out unwanted noises.
CertaSpray foam helps diminish the sounds from outside (wind and traffic) and inside (plumbing and playrooms) your home.
Boost your home's resale value.
Home inspections and lower energy bills will confirm CertaSpray foam's superior thermal efficiency.
Enjoy comfort and peace of mind.
CertaSpray foam takes care of the drafts or hot/cold spots that can negatively affect your daily life.
All from a company you can trust.
CertainTeed insulation is the choice of building professionals for more than 100 years.
* Savings vary. Find out why in the Seller's Fact Sheet on R-Values. Higher R-Values mean greater insulating power.
Stand apart from your competitors with unmatched training, marketing support and exclusive incentives. Become a CertainTeed Credentialed Contractor ™ (C3) Today! Learn More .
These insulation products may qualify for rebates and other incentives. For more information, visit certainteed.com/itools for your area's specific offers.
Click Here to visit our Acoustic Performance Interactive Learning Guide
Get Inspired and Learn More
Download Product Specifications, Submittal Forms and SDS here.
- The open cell 0.5-pcf foam can be spray-applied into open wall cavities, crawlspaces, perimeter joists, cathedral and garage ceilings.
- Product must be installed according to local code, and must be applied by a certified applicator. Please use the "Find a Pro" link to contact a contractor near you.
- All application surfaces must be free of oil, grease, dust and debris.
- Surfaces must be dry prior to application of spray foam.
- Excess humidity may cause poor adhesion, and result in product failure.
- To avoid overspray, product should not be applied when conditions are windy.
- Substrate temperature must reach 40ºF prior to application.
- The final product yield is dependent on spray conditions and spray techniques.
- Typical End Use Properties: The thermal performance values depicted in the specification sheet are achieved at the thickness specified when installed as recommended.
CAUTION: CertainTeed recommends that you consult an HVAC expert and comply with guidelines established by applicable building codes prior to using any closed or open cell spray foam insulation product in an attic retrofit application. If not installed correctly, adding spray foam to a vented attic may significantly impair the performance of the HVAC system and may cause other damage to the building. CertainTeed will not assume any liability or responsibility for any personal injury or property damage occurring as a result of the improper installation of spray foam insulation that is not in accordance with the instructions accompanying the product, that is not in conformance with any applicable building codes, or that is contrary to the advice given by a duly qualified HVAC expert.
This product is covered by a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturer's defects.
CertainTeed insulation products improve building energy efficiency and reduce building energy consumption for the life of the structure. As a result, they help conserve nonrenewable energy sources, decrease dependence on foreign oil and lower greenhouse gas emissions. Industry-wide spray polyurethane foam Life Cycle Analysis (LCA) available.