If you are looking for a shingle with staying power, your search stops here. When it comes to weathering the elements, XT 25 is at the top of its class. Built on a super tough fiber glass base, XT 25 provides excellent durability and performance
- Fiber glass composition
- 205 lbs. per square
- UL Class A fire resistance
- UL certified to meet ASTM D3462
- UL certified to meet ASTM 3018 Type I
- Miami-Dade Product Control Acceptance: Please see the Notice of Acceptance (NOA) to determine approved products by manufacturing location.
Applying a roof system correctly is essential to the warranty and performance of the roof. Please refer to the installation instructions for complete details. Available in both English and Spanish.
CertainTeed warrants that its shingles will be free from manufacturing defects, and provides the extra assurance of SureStart™ protection. Below are highlights of the warranty for XT™ 25. See CertainTeed's Asphalt Shingle Products Limited Warranty document for specific warranty details regarding this product.
- 25-year, limited transferable warranty
- 5-year SureStart™ warranty (100% replacement and labor costs due to manufacturing defects)
- 10-year StreakFighter® warranty (on available colors) against streaking and discoloration caused by airborne algae
- 5-year, 60 mph wind-resistance warranty
XT™ 25 asphalt roofing shingles are available for Export. Please review the related Export documents for additional information.