This shingle has a tough fiber glass reinforced base to help achieve the highest impact resistant rating from U.L. Tested to withstand the impact of a 2" steel ball being dropped from 20 feet in the air. With soft shadow lines, a random tab design and a patented color blending process, Landmark IR gives your roof the classic shades and dimensional appearance of natural roofing materials.
- Impact resistant: UL 2218 Class 4 ratiing
- Fiber glass-based construction
- 250 lbs. per square
- UL Class A fire resistance
- UL certified to meet ASTM D3462
- Conforms to CSA standard A123.5
- Miami-Dade Product Control Acceptance: Please see the Notice of Acceptance (NOA) to determine approved products by manufacturing location.
Applying a roof system correctly is essential to the warranty and performance of the roof. Please refer to the installation instructions for complete details. Available in both English and Spanish.
CertainTeed warrants that its shingles will be free from manufacturing defects, and provides the extra assurance of SureStart™ protection. Below are highlights of the warranty for Landmark® IR. See CertainTeed's Asphalt Shingle Products Limited Warranty document for specific warranty details regarding this product.
- Lifetime, limited transferable warranty
- 10-year SureStart™ warranty (100% replacement and labor costs due to manufacturing defects)
- 10-year StreakFighter® warranty against streaking and discoloration caused by airborne algae
- 15-year, 110 mph wind-resistance warranty Wind warranty upgrade is available for Landmark IR up to 130 mph. Specified CertainTeed starter and CertainTeed hip and ridge are required.