High-Performance Starter are starter course shingles designed specifically for use with GrandManor®, Highland Slate® and Hatteras® shingles - and are the only approved installation alternative to using the shingles themselves.
High Performance Starter meets the accessory requirements for the CertainTeed Integrity Roof System® which is comprised of underlayments, shingles, accessory products and ventilation all working together. The Integrity Roof System is designed to provide optimum performance - no matter how bad the weather conditions are.
- "Hatteras" dual-sealant strips at bottom edge for 110 mph wind resistance
- Installation is a snap - no need to cut tabs off expensive shingles
- Provides a straight factory-cut eave edge for a clean look
- Required for Hatteras® wind warranty coverage 10" x 36" starter strip
- Packed 34 pieces (102 linear feet) per bundle
High Performance Starter Shingles are designed specifically for use with Grand Manor, Centennial Slate and Hatteras shingles. Applying a roof system correctly is essential to the warranty and performance of the roof. Please refer to the installation instructions for complete details. Available in both English and Spanish.
This product has a limited warranty against manufacturing defects concurrent with the warranty of the field shingle with which it is installed.
See CertainTeed's Asphalt Shingle Products Limited Warranty for specific details.
High-performance Starter asphalt roofing shingles are available for Export. Please review the related product brochures for additional information.