ToughGard® Ultra*Round is acoustical and thermal insulation for lining the interior of spiral and round sheet metal ducts and plenums in HVAC systems. It is used to reduce heat gain or loss while also absorbing unwanted crosstalk, equipment and air rush noise. FEATURES AND BENEFITS
CertainTeed ToughGard® Ultra*Round spiral duct liner provides many benefits to both the contractor and building owner:
- Eliminates the cost of perforated metal lining required for double wall construction.
- Simplifies fabrication and installation in the shop and on the job.
- Reduced weight compared to double wall construction.
- May eliminate the need for pins and adhesives in most straight duct sections.
- Improves acoustical performance over double wall systems.
- Lower installed cost than double wall systems.
- Tough, durable and cleanable air stream surface that contains an EPA registered antimicrobial agent.
These insulation products may qualify for energy tax credits. For more information, visit the CertainTeed Energy Tax Credit
page, or certainteed.com/itools
for your area's specific rebates and incentives.
CertainTeed cares about the environment and Building Responsibly™, and for more than 100 years has maintained a commitment to provide sustainable, innovative solutions that improve energy efficiency and comfort. From production to product, CertainTeed's focus has been on minimizing its impact on the environment by reducing energy consumption, conserving renewable resources and lowering greenhouse gas emissions. And with our Sustainable Insulation® fiber glass products, the mission continues. Visit www.sustainableinsulation.com
for more information or watch our YouTube video