As a homebuilder, you’re looking for competitively priced products that deliver quality and long-term homeowner satisfaction.
When designing HVAC systems for your homes, you can increase your selling power by choosing ToughGard® Fiber Glass Duct Board from CertainTeed. It delivers conditioned air, and so much more. With ToughGard Duct Board from CertainTeed you get excellent quality, a rigid board with a tough, durable airstream surface, and the assurance of a well-sealed duct system that keeps moisture out and comfort in. The tougher, smoother, more damage-resistant airstream surface provides exceptional resistance to tearing, puncturing, and surface wear during installation and cleaning. It also serves as a barrier against infiltration of dust and dirt into the insulation, improves system efficiency, exhibits low air resistance, and reduces the potential for fiber erosion.
- Keeps air rush and equipment noise in a home to a minimum.
- Helps reduce noise generated by cross talk, system expansion and air movement.
- Thermally Efficient
- Improves energy efficiency and saves homeowners money by reducing heat loss or gain.
- Duct board system with properly sealed joints virtually eliminates leakage common with sheet metal ducts.
- Reduces or eliminates call-backs and results in satisfied homeowners.
- Moisture Resistant
- Provides superior moisture resistance compared to other duct boards.
- Reduces homeowner concern about problems from condensation, mold and bacterial growth.
- Easily cleaned thanks to abrasion-resistant airstream surface.
- Surface is treated with an EPA-registered antimicrobial agent to reduce the potential for microbial growth.
- Cost Effective
- Resists damage during fabrication, installation, and cleaning.
- Generally costs less than sheet metal ductwork.
Specify ToughGard Duct Board and attract buyers with benefits they can relate to:
- Costs less than bare sheet metal systems.
- Makes HVAC equipment downsizing possible.
- Delivers maximum heating and cooling comfort.
- Provides exceptional acoustical performance.
- Improves indoor air quality.
- Helps eliminate condensation problems.
- Provides energy savings for homeowner.
Ask your CertainTeed HVAC distributor how he can help you reduce interior noise and air leakage, while increasing the selling power of your homes.
These insulation products may qualify for rebates and other incentives. For more information, visit certainteed.com/itools
for your area’s specific offers.
CertainTeed cares about the environment and Building Responsibly™, and for more than 100 years has maintained a commitment to provide sustainable, innovative solutions that improve energy efficiency and comfort. From production to product, CertainTeed's focus has been on minimizing its impact on the environment by reducing energy consumption, conserving renewable resources and lowering greenhouse gas emissions. And with our Sustainable Insulation® fiber glass products, the mission continues. Visit www.sustainableinsulation.com
for more information or watch our YouTube video