CertainTeed WideWrap Duct Wrap Insulation offers the same unparalleled thermal properties and qualities as SoftTouch Duct Wrap, but is available in 5' widths, allowing for less labor, less waste, and a cleaner installed appearance.
WideWrap Duct Wrap products are used to insulate rectagular and round heating, ventilating, and air conditioning ductwork.
- This blanket-type insulation is composed of glass fibers bonded together with a thermosetting resin. It’s available unfaced or with an FSK vapor retarder facing. On faced products, a taping tab is provided on one edge for ease of installation.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Lower Energy Usage: Duct wrap products provide thermal efficiency that reduces unwanted heat loss or gain from equipment and ductwork. This means a likely savings of energy and improved system performance.
- Condensation Control: When properly installed in the correct thickness, duct wrap virtually eliminates condensation problems on cold duct surfaces.
- SoftTouch: Our duct wrap products are now made with SoftTouch for a softer, less itchy product.
- Only product available in 5' width to accommodate larger ducts
These insulation products may qualify for energy tax credits. For more information, visit the CertainTeed Energy Tax Credit
page, or certainteed.com/itools
for your area's specific rebates and incentives.
CertainTeed cares about the environment and Building Responsibly™, and for more than 100 years has maintained a commitment to provide sustainable, innovative solutions that improve energy efficiency and comfort. From production to product, CertainTeed's focus has been on minimizing its impact on the environment by reducing energy consumption, conserving renewable resources and lowering greenhouse gas emissions. And with our Sustainable Insulation® fiber glass products, the mission continues. Visit www.sustainableinsulation.com
for more information or watch our YouTube video