- Boards of resin bonded glass fibers in a range of densities.
- Unfaced boards for use where an exterior finish will be applied.
- Foil Scrim Kraft (FSK) faced boards provide a clean metallic surface finish.
- All Service Jacket (ASJ) faced boards provide a white surface finish.
- Where rigidity properties of a board product are required.
- Adding sound absorption to interior spaces.
- For exposed or non-exposed applications where a Fire Hazard Classification of 25/50 is required.
- High sound absorption performance.
- A versatile selection of products ranging in stiffness properties from flexible to rigid.
- Easily fabricated and installed.
- High thermal resistance performance per inch.
These insulation products may qualify for rebates and other incentives. For more information, visit certainteed.com/itools
for your area’s specific offers.
CertainTeed cares about the environment and Building Responsibly™, and for more than 100 years has maintained a commitment to provide sustainable, innovative solutions that improve energy efficiency and comfort. From production to product, CertainTeed's focus has been on minimizing its impact on the environment by reducing energy consumption, conserving renewable resources and lowering greenhouse gas emissions. And with our Sustainable Insulation® fiber glass products, the mission continues. Visit www.sustainableinsulation.com
for more information or watch our YouTube video