|view larger image | view photo gallery | case studies/articles|
The images on our website can be used to assist in your decision, but should not be relied on as the sole reference point. Due to variation in computer monitors and printers, the images shown may not exactly replicate the corresponding color, texture or appearance. To verify actual product color, texture or appearance, ask to see the actual product, available through a CertainTeed contractor or distributor. Read More »
Ultimate acoustic solution for comfort and privacy
Features & Benefits:
- Unique composite panel that offers optimum acoustical performance.
- Encapsulated fiberglass layer provides exceptional sound absorption and acoustic comfort (0.90 NRC--Class A absorber).
- Mineral Backboard offers highly effective sound containment (CAC 36-42).
- Can enhance space privacy compliance (HIPAA, GLBA).
- Overtone® finish combines beauty and unusually high surface durability.
- Low VOC - third-party tested and certified
- Enhanced light reflectance and diffusion complements exceptional aesthetics.
- Excellent sound absorption and attenuation for quieter work environment.
- Combines versatility with performance.
- Fine texture complements any decor.
- Mix with other products with Overtone® finish for Fine Tuning Capabilities.
- Meets LEED Innovation in Design credit 1.
- Professional Private Office
- Medical Treatment Room
- Conference Room
- Music Room
A 10-year and a 15-year-system warranty are available for this product
Adagio is a composite mineral fiber/encapsulated fiberglass composite ceiling panel. It offers a high-recycled content (36-62% total, 15-27% post-consumer, 9-47% pre-consumer). The LEED calculation for this products recycled content is 31-38%. The acoustical performance of this product may contribute to points for a LEED project per that U.S. Green Building Council system.
Energy and Atmosphere (EA)
Credit 1 Optimize energy performance
Our ceiling panels with high light reflectance (above 0.82 according to ASTM E1477) can reduce lighting demands and subsequently the energy required to operate them. 1-10 points
Materials & Resources (MR)
Credit 4.1 Recycled content 10% (post-consumer + ½ pre-consumer)
Credit 4.2 Recycled content 20% (post-consumer + ½ pre-consumer)
CertainTeed Ceilings panels can contribute to the project recycled content. 1-2 points
Indoor Air Quality (EQ)
Prerequisite 3 (LEED for Schools only) Minimum acoustical performance
CertainTeed Ceilings high sound absorption ceiling panels can contribute to achievement of reverberation time goals (per ANSI 12-60-2002)
Indoor Air Quality (EQ)
Credit 2 (LEED for Healthcare only) Acoustic environment: exterior noise, acoustical finishes & room noise levels
CertainTeed Ceilings high sound attenuation panels can contribute to acoustic privacy goals and high sound absorption ceiling panels can contribute to those performance goals. 1-2 points
Innovation & Design Process (ID)
Credit 1 Innovation in design
CertainTeed Ceilings performance ceiling panels can contribute to the creation of an exceptional acoustic environment and as such enhance and improve productivity and performance. 1 point