Extra long, extra thick Monogram® XL have the same great benefits as traditional Monogram, plus they reduce seams. With traditional 12' siding panels, seams appear every two to three feet. Monogram's longer length panels can significantly reduce seams. On a wall that's 25' wide, there are approximately 57 laps with a 12' panel, with 16'panel; 40 laps (35% fewer), with Monogram 46L in 20' length, 26 laps, with Monogram 46XL, 0 Laps!Two Classic Styles - Three Length Choices:
Double 4" Rough Cedar Clapboard, 16'8" or 20' or 25'
Double 5" Rough Cedar Dutchlap, 16'8" or 20' or 25'
- TrueTexture™ rough cedar finish molded from real cedar boards
- Patented STUDfinder™ is designed for accurate and secure installation
- RigidForm™ 220 Technology has been tested to withstand wind load pressures up to 220 mph
- CertiLock™ self-aligning, post-formed positive lock
- Virtually maintenance free, never needs painting
- 3/4" panel projection
- Heavy-duty .046" thickness
- Class 1(A) fire rating
- Lifetime limited warranty
- Works with traditional length Monogram siding