A home’s trim says a lot about a craftsman’s attention to quality and detail. Today’s material of choice for craftsmen is CertainTeed Restoration Millwork®. Like the finest top-grade lumber, Restoration Millwork cuts, mills, shapes and routs like wood. But since it’s made from cellular PVC, it out-performs wood by far—with no worries about rotting, warping, moisture or insects. As for designability, it’s heat-formable for curves and arches, and a choice of Smooth or TrueTexture™ woodgrain finish offers even more options.
See our catalog
for complete product offering.
The Superior Benefits of Restoration Millwork:
- Superior quality and excellent minensional accuracy
- Natural White - ready to install
- Enhanced satin finish allows for improved paintability
- Highly resistant to UV yellowing
- Low-maintenance, long lasting material
- Fastens with nails or screws
- Class A (Class 1) Flame Spred Classification
- 25-year limited warranty