A home’s trim says a lot about a craftsman’s attention to quality and detail. Today’s material of choice for craftsmen is CertainTeed Restoration Millwork®. Like the finest top-grade lumber, Restoration Millwork cuts, mills, shapes and routs like wood. But since it’s made from cellular PVC, it out-performs wood by far—with no worries about rotting, warping, moisture or insects. As for designability, it’s heat-formable for curves and arches, and a choice of Smooth or TrueTexture™ woodgrain finish offers even more options.
Our corners come with FinishedEdge™. The product edges are heat sealed using a proprietary CertainTeed process that creates a smooth finish, preventing dirt from collecting on the surface. This “smooth edge” feature is also available on all trimboards.
See our catalog
for complete product offering.
The Superior Benefits of Restoration Millwork:
- Superior quality and excellent minensional accuracy
- Natural White - ready to install
- Highly resistant to UV yellowing
- Low-maintenance, long lasting material
- Fastens with nails or screws
- Class A (Class 1) Flame Spred Classification
- 25-year limited warranty