|view larger image | view photo gallery|
The images on our website can be used to assist in your decision, but should not be relied on as the sole reference point. Due to variation in computer monitors and printers, the images shown may not exactly replicate the corresponding color, texture or appearance. To verify actual product color, texture or appearance, ask to see the actual product, available through a CertainTeed contractor or distributor. Read More »
- A tough, one-piece shingle - ideal for situations where the highest quality roofing products are called for at an economical price
- Installation is fast and easy to minimize roofing time and disruption
- Built on a tough fiber glass base, this shingle performs for years and years
- Fiber glass composition
- 196 lbs. per square
- UL Class A fire resistance
- UL certified to meet ASTM D3462
- UL certified to meet ASTM 3018 Type I
- Conforms to CSA standard A123.5
Proper Installation is Critical.
Applying a roof system correctly is essential to the warranty and performance of the roof. Backed by over 100 years of excellence in the roofing industry, CertainTeed developed a complete set of installation instructions for their roofing products in both English and Spanish. These installation instructions describe and illustrate the steps involved in installing CertainTeed asphalt roofing products.
Click on the link to the right for the installation instructions on CT 20 shingles.
NOTE: To view a listing of credentialed roofing companies in your area who install CertainTeed products, click on the "Find a Roofing Contractor" link located in the left navigation bar.
- 20-year, limited transferable warranty
- 3-year SureStart™ warranty that covers 100% of replacement and labor costs due to manufacturing defects
- Some colors are available with a 10-year StreakFighter™ warranty that protects against streaking and discoloration caused by airborne algae
- 5-year warranty against winds up to 60 mph