- Rigid glass fiber board with an abuse resistant black non-woven facing.
- Class A, Class I, Fire Hazard Classification 25/50 for exposed applications.
- Sound control in theaters, sound studios and entertainment facilities.
- For applications requiring an exposed, black faced, sound absorbing insulation.
- Deep black facing.
- Mat facing fully bonded to core, no delamination.
- Controls room reverberation, reducing noise levels, eliminating echoes.
- Ideal when interior is to be dark.
- Lightweight; easily fabricated and installed.
- Will not rot or mildew; resists fungal growth.
These insulation products may qualify for energy tax credits. For more information, visit the CertainTeed Energy Tax Credit
page, or certainteed.com/itools
for your area's specific rebates and incentives.
CertainTeed cares about the environment and Building Responsibly™, and for more than 100 years has maintained a commitment to provide sustainable, innovative solutions that improve energy efficiency and comfort. From production to product, CertainTeed's focus has been on minimizing its impact on the environment by reducing energy consumption, conserving renewable resources and lowering greenhouse gas emissions. And with our Sustainable Insulation® fiber glass products, the mission continues. Visit www.sustainableinsulation.com
for more information or watch our YouTube video