AcoustaBlanket Insulation is a black fiber glass blanket with an abuse resistant black surface used for acoustical control in theatres, studios, and the entertainment industry. It has a black Class A surface for exposed applications.
AcoustaBlanket has a tough, durable fire resistant black composite top surface. This adds strength to the product during installation and use. The product is lightweight and easy to fabricate on the job site. The glass fibers resist bacteria and fungal growth, and will not rot or deteriorate.
- A black glass fiber blanket with an abuse resistant black surface.
- Class A, Class I, Fire Hazard Classification 25/50 for exposed applications.
- Sound absorption in theaters, studios, and entertainment facilities.
- For applications requiring a black, sound absorbing insulation.
- Controls room reverberation, reduces noise levels, eliminates echoes.
- Ideal when interior is to be dark.
- Flexible; can be easily fabricated and installed on irregular surfaces.
- Will not rot or mildew; resists fungal growth.
These insulation products may qualify for energy tax credits. For more information, visit the CertainTeed Energy Tax Credit
page, or certainteed.com/itools
for your area's specific rebates and incentives.
CertainTeed cares about the environment and Building Responsibly™, and for more than 100 years has maintained a commitment to provide sustainable, innovative solutions that improve energy efficiency and comfort. From production to product, CertainTeed's focus has been on minimizing its impact on the environment by reducing energy consumption, conserving renewable resources and lowering greenhouse gas emissions. And with our Sustainable Insulation® fiber glass products, the mission continues. Visit www.sustainableinsulation.com
for more information or watch our YouTube video