No-Coat® INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
1. Apply a generous amount of approved joint compound to a clean, dry surface of drywall.
2. Place the No-Coat® corner onto wet joint compound and press on firmly.
3. Using a stiff 4 inch to 6 inch taping knife or an appropriate No-Coat® roller, wipe very hard, squishing the excess mud out from behind the No-Coat® corner trim and embedding the mud into both the paper fibers of the drywall board and the joint tape paper surface of the No-Coat® corner.
No-Coat® has a number of installation rollers available to help insure proper embedding, depending on the product used.
The process described above is the most important part of drywall corner trim installation and must be followed correctly for the warranty to apply.
• When removing ULTRA ARCH™ from the box, hold product at the center so that it does not kink. When storing ULTRA ARCH™ corner trim, lay boxes flat on the floor. Leaning boxes against a wall will eventually cause the corners to warp.
• For more consistent coverage of ULTRA ARCH’s perforated flanges, cut a piece of No-Coat® ULTRATRIM™ 3/4" Bullnose corner trim and use it as a trowel when applying the second coat of All-Purpose joint compound.