CertainTeed is a Saint-Gobain company, headquartered in Valley Forge, Pennsylvania with manufacturing and distribution facilities throughout the United States and Canada.
View locations on Google Map
In 1904, George M. Brown, a young entrepreneur in East St. Louis, Illinois, started the General Roofing Manufacturing Company. A manufacturer of roofing products, it was the predecessor of today's CertainTeed Corporation. As General Roofing's reputation for quality and service grew, so did the company. In 1988, CertainTeed became a wholly owned subsidiary of Saint-Gobain. Renowned for its expertise in glass technology, Saint-Gobain is the world's largest building materials company.
Today, with the full support of Saint-Gobain, CertainTeed's financial and technological resources are stronger than ever.
Saint-Gobain Corporation , based in Valley Forge, Pennsylvania, is the holding company for the U.S. and Canadian based businesses of Saint-Gobain. In addition to CertainTeed, Saint-Gobain businesses in North America include:
- EuroKera North America, Fountain Inn, SC
- Hot Cell Services, Kent, WA
- Meyer Decorative Surfaces, Atlanta, GA
- Norandex Building Materials Distribution, Hudson, OH
- SAGE Electrochromics, Faribault, MN
- Saint-Gobain Abrasives, Worcester, MA
- Saint-Gobain ADFORS, Grand Island, NY
- Saint-Gobain Autover USA, Grove City, OH
- Saint-Gobain Ceramic Materials, Worcester, MA
- Saint-Gobain Crystals, Hiram, OH
- Saint-Gobain Glass Exprover North America, Scottsdale, AZ
- Saint-Gobain NorPro, Stow, OH
- Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics, Aurora, OH
- Saint-Gobain Quartz USA, Louisville, KY
- Saint-Gobain Specialty Grains & Powders, Worcester, MA
- Saint-Gobain Wear Resistant Technologies, Latrobe, PA
- Vetrotech Saint-Gobain North America, Inc, Auburn, WA