Platinum Paper-faced Metal Drywall Beads and Trims are made with a unique, high quality paper laminated to various metal forms. The metal provides maximum strength and protection for the corner, while the paper provides reinforcement to prevent cracking caused by the movement or shrinkage of framing members. The result is a clean, precise corner that is long lasting, provides superior resistance to edge cracking, rust resistance and is not subject to fastener popping. Platinum Paper Metal Beads and Trim create a clean and precise square corner. The traditional styling of these corners provide sharp lines which give architectural details such as paint transitions and step bulkheads a more dramatic look.
- Square Nose Tape-on Inside Corners – Standard
- G-2 Inner CRN 8’ PPR-MTL – 160746
- G-2 Inner CRN 10’ PPR-MTL – 160830
- Square Nose Tape-on Inside Corners – Off-Angle
- G2-O O/A I/S 8’ PPR-MTL – 160827
- Square Nose Tape-on Outside Corners – Wide Equal Leg
- G1-U 3/4 Equal Leg O/S CNR 7’ PPR-MTL – 160768
- G1-U 3/4 Equal Leg O/S CNR 8’ PPR-MTL – 160769
- G1-U 3/4 Equal Leg O/S CNR 9’ PPR-MTL – 160771
- G1-U 3/4 Equal Leg O/S CNR 10’ PPR-MTL – 160773
- Square Nose Tape-on Outside Corners – Extra Wide
- G1-XW E.W. O/S CNR 8’ PPR-MTL – 160764
- G1-XW E.W. O/S CNR 9’ PPR-MTL – 160765
- G1-XW E.W. O/S CNR 10’ PPR-MTL – 160766
- Square Nose Tape-on Outside Corners – Extra Wide Equal Leg
- G1-XU 7/8 Equal Leg O/S CNR 8’ PPR-MTL – 160775
- G1-XU 7/8 Equal Leg O/S CNR 9’ PPR-MTL – 160821
- G1-XU 7/8 Equal Leg O/S CNR 10’ PPR-MTL – 160822
- Square Nose Tape-on Outside Corners – Off-Angle
- G1-O Off Angle O/S CNR 8’ PPR-MTL – 160824
- G1-O Off Angle O/S CNR 9’ PPR-MTL – 160825
- G1-O Off Angle O/S CNR 10’ PPR-MTL – 160826
- Tape-on L-Trim
- 1/2 L-TRIM 8’ PPR-MTL – 160831
- Bullnose Tape-on Corners
- G1-B B/N 8’ PPR-MTL – 162520
- G1-B B/N 9’ PPR-MTL – 160836
- G1-B B/N 10’ PPR-MTL – 160837
Please see the Product Data and Submittal Sheet for complete technical data.
Platinum Paper-faced Metal Drywall Beads and Trims are easy to use.
For complete installation instructions please see the Platinum Installation Instructions Guide.
Since methods and condition of application such as temperature, humidity and over thinning are beyond our control, CertainTeed Gypsum, Inc. (CertainTeed) will not be responsible for the failure of this product when not used according to directions and specifications and accepted standards of procedure inherent in drywall application; or when reasonable allowance is not made by the user for adverse weather and job conditions. However, if this product proves to be defective, maximum liability shall be limited to replacement of the material only or refund of the purchase price. This shall be the full limit whatsoever of CertainTeed's liability. All claims shall be submitted in writing to CertainTeed within thirty days from the date of discovery. State or federal laws may provide rights in addition to this warranty that cannot be modified or excluded.
CertainTeed Gypsum is committed to sustainability. Our manufacturing facilities, located throughout North America, provide regional material coverage and operate with a responsible and environmentally conscious ethic that includes reclamation, preservation of natural resources, recycling and waste management. We are continually looking for ways to reduce our impact on the environment while meeting customer demand for sustainable products that deliver comfort, protection and performance.
For more information, please see our Sustainability Brochure.