EasyFlex™ PRO Flexible Corner Roll is the optimal corner product for every angle.
CertainTeed EasyFlex™ PRO provides a perfect corner by fitting every angle, every time. Applied with joint compound, it has a uniform, strong, structural bond due to its paper backing. Faced with a tight fibered, high quality paperboard and backed with a joint tape paper, this drywall corner roll is ideal for applying paint or texture.
- EasyFlex PRO 3-1/8" - 315499
- EasyFlex PRO 4-1/4" - 315500
- Length: 100' (30.8 m) rolled lengths
- Width: 3.125" (79.4 mm), 4.25" (107.9 mm)
- Packaging: 3.125" (79.4 mm) – 10 Roll / Master Pack 4.25" (107.9 mm) – 4 Roll / Master Pack
For additional information on the application and finishing of CertainTeed Brand Finishing Products please consult:
- ASTM C475: Standard Specification for Joint Compound and Joint Tape for Finishing Gypsum Board.
- ASTM C840: Standard Specification for Application and Finishing of Gypsum Board.
- GA-214: Gypsum Association publication "Levels of Gypsum Board Finish."
- GA-216: Gypsum Association publication "Recommended Specifications for the Application and Finishing of Gypsum Board."
- Embed bead into compound and remove excess compound by wiping with a drywall knife. Allow compound to dry and then coat the outside tabs to finish corner. If necessary, sand once compound is dry and recoat edges until desired finish is achieved.
For more installation instructions, please refer to the Data Sheet.
Since methods and condition of application such as temperature, humidity and over thinning are beyond our control, CertainTeed Gypsum, Inc. (CertainTeed) will not be responsible for the failure of this product when not used according to directions and specifications and accepted standards of procedure inherent in drywall application; or when reasonable allowance is not made by the user for adverse weather and job conditions. However, if this product proves to be defective, maximum liability shall be limited to replacement of the material only or refund of the purchase price. This shall be the full limit whatsoever of CertainTeed's liability. All claims shall be submitted in writing to CertainTeed within thirty days from the date of discovery. State or federal laws may provide rights in addition to this warranty that cannot be modified or excluded.
CertainTeed Gypsum is committed to sustainability. Our manufacturing facilities, located throughout North America, provide regional material coverage and operate with a responsible and environmentally conscious ethic that includes reclamation, preservation of natural resources, recycling and waste management. We are continually looking for ways to reduce our impact on the environment while meeting customer demand for sustainable products that deliver comfort, protection and performance.
For more information, please see our Sustainability Brochure.