EasyFlex™ Flexible Corner Bead outperforms at every angle
Available as 2.75-inch by 100-foot rolls, EasyFlex Flexible Corner Bead is a corner bead that features a polymer core with a built-in flexible hinge that conforms to all inside and outside corners, tray ceilings, bay windows and archways to create crisp, straight lines. Because it easily adjusts to all angles, it eliminates pre-measuring and pre-creasing, saving valuable installation time.
For a complete product description, please see the Product Data Sheet.
- Packaging: 100' (30.5 m) rolled lengths, 12 rolls per carton
- Copolymer center thickness approximately: .034" (1 mm)
- Copolymer edge thickness approximately: .02" (0.5 mm)
- Total flange width: 1.38" (35 mm)
- Copolymer flange width: .88" (22 mm)
- Paperboard edge flap: .5" (13 mm)
- Storage: Protect from excess moisture. Do not stack material more than 2 pallets high. Rotate stock.
For complete Technical Information, please see the Product Data and Submittal Sheet.
- Embed bead into compound and remove excess compound by wiping with a drywall knife. Allow compound to dry and then coat the outside tabs to finish corner. If necessary, sand once compound is dry and recoat edges until desired finish is achieved. Sanding: For dry sanding use 150 grit sand paper or finer. Lightly sand imperfections while being careful to avoid scuffing the paper. When dry sanding, wear a NIOSH approved dust mask and eye protection.
For complete installation details, please see the Installation Guide or Install Like the Pros.
Since methods and condition of application such as temperature, humidity and over thinning are beyond our control, CertainTeed Gypsum, Inc. (CertainTeed) will not be responsible for the failure of this product when not used according to directions and specifications and accepted standards of procedure inherent in drywall application; or when reasonable allowance is not made by the user for adverse weather and job conditions. However, if this product proves to be defective, maximum liability shall be limited to replacement of the material only or refund of the purchase price. This shall be the full limit whatsoever of CertainTeed's liability. All claims shall be submitted in writing to CertainTeed within thirty days from the date of discovery. State/Provincial or Federal laws may provide rights in addition to this warranty that cannot be modified or excluded.
CertainTeed Gypsum is committed to sustainability. Our manufacturing facilities, located throughout North America, provide regional material coverage and operate with a responsible and environmentally conscious ethic that includes reclamation, preservation of natural resources, recycling and waste management. We are continually looking for ways to reduce our impact on the environment while meeting customer demand for sustainable products that deliver comfort, protection and performance.
For more information, please see our Sustainability Brochure.